Whether you have a single let property, or you have a large portfolio, you’ll need suitable Landlords Insurance. Cover for the building will be mandatory for any mortgaged properties, but you can also cover a lot of the risks that landlords face.

Tenant damage, unpaid rent, court and eviction costs. If you furnish the property for your tenants, you can also insure the contents inside.

Higham Critchley Barrows can advise you on these areas with a policy to suit you.

GEt in touch